Sunday, August 8, 2010

Be fine Peel Off Mask: refreshing and fun to use!

This mask was in one of the Test Tubes I received a while back from their sampling program.
I thought today would be a good time to review this as I have not used any masks for the past week.
The mask is one you apply to clean skin and let dry before peeling off to reveal clearer skin.
The texture of the mask was kind of thick and sticky as expected and there was no noticeable scent.
On the back of the tube there was a warning not to use this near open flames or while smoking.
Guessing this contains alcohol or another flamable ingredient.
The tube I have here does not have the ingredients on it,as those are found on the actual packaging of the full retail product.

While applying the mask,it does feel cool and refreshing on your face. It takes at least 5 to 10 minutes to dry and then you are able to peel this off quite easily.
My pores looked much smaller and cleaner after using this and I think this would be great to use before going out as your skin looks clean and refreshed!
I usually have sensitive skin and using some masks sometimes leaves my skin a bit irritated and displeased.
There were no issues with my using this product and it is recommended for all skin types.
You can purchase this mask at many online sources and Ulta carries some of the line as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment