Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Pretty Pink Box July 2010 Beauty Loot!

I have enjoyed receiving the My Pretty Pink Box cosmetics samplers for the past few months and find they always have some interesting brands I have never heard of before.
The July 2010 box seemed to travel through the postal system much faster than the last boxes I have ordered.
Here is what was received in the July box:

*Sweet Libertine mineral makeup eye samples (2small plastic bagged samples, shades Filigree and Neptune).
*Moi Minerals blush sample (shade Berry)
*Wonder Curl Hair Jel (2oz size)
*NYX eye shadow (Cherry)
*Derma Pro skincare packets (2x cleanser,1x scrub,2x Gel Tox).
*Jesse's Girl Liquid Glass lip gloss (Coy, a nice shimmery shade).

I hope to have some reviews of these products up soon.
But one can only sample so many items in a day.....

The August box is out now,can't wait to see what will be in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment