Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Pretty Pink Box July 2010 loot!

I've been pretty behind in reviewing the MPPB shipments and will make sure to change that in the future.
The MPPB is a cute mystery box of full size and sample products from new and established brands that shows up monthly in a cute pink (and now blue) box!

Here is what was received in the July 2010 edition of the box:

*Sweet Libertine mineral makeup samples
*Moi Minerals blush sample
*Wonder Curl hair gel 2oz jar
*NYX eye shaddow in Cherry
*Derma Pro skin care sample packets x5 (2 cleanser, 1 scrub, 2 Gel Tox)
*Jesse's Girl Liquid Glass lipgloss in Coy
*Mark Samples

Overall pleased with the assortment I received. So far I have tried the Wonder Curl hair jel and found that nice,no strong scent and a light hold for my curly hair.
The Derma Pro products I really do like..and my beef is that it has been the same samples I have gotten the last 4 times. (I do like the Derma Pro line..but would like to see some variety in the samples offered).
Nyx eye shaddow is a bit of a bright shade and I'm not too sure how I will use that yet-for eye liner maybe?
Not too sure how to really use red eye makeup yet....
The MPPB sells for around $10 and shipping is around $5 extra to Canada.
Shipping to Canada seems to take 3-5 weeks thesedays (kind of wish it was a bit faster).

For this month's box I think the value is fair and I get to try quite a few items that are new to me!
I have the August box here that I bought and will be reviewing that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment