Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Test Tube August 2011 New Beauty loot!

Finally!!!
My quarterly edition of New Beauty Magazine's Test Tube has arrived!
Here is a list of what I received in my tube:

*Mally Evercolor Starlight waterproof eyeliner in "Midnight". full size $15 (it is a dark black shade).
*Lashfood lash conditioner 1.5ml (full size 8ml =$120.00).
*L'Oreal Elnett hairspray 312g can $14.99 full size.
*Orlane Hydro-mattifying care 3.5ml (full size 50ml=$88.00).
*Dr. Brandt Vacum Cleaner 7.5ml (full size 30ml= $45.00).
*Sparitual Handprint Serum 7.4ml (full size 120ml $60).
*YBF lipliner in "Posing Plum" (full size $8.00).
*Macadamia - Healing oil treatment 30ml (value $15), Deep repair masque 30ml.

There was also an issue of the latest New Beauty magazine!
The magazine is always interesting with a lot of timely scientific articles on the latest cosmetic surgeries.
I also enjoy seeing the before and after photos of celebrities and "regular people".
In Canada you can pick up this magazine at Chapters and at Shoppers Drug Mart!
A bit on the pricey side, but worth reading.

I will be uploading some pics as soon as my slow computer downloads them off my camera!

Aug 2011 Test Tube still packaged!

Aug 2011 Test Tube: another view!
I will be posting reviews of each product as I get around to trying them.
So far I have tried the Mally waterproof eyeliner. The eyeliner is a very dark black shade and goes on very smoothly. After a minute or two it seems to set and has a lot of staying power. I put some on my hand and washed it at least 4 times and the eyeliner did not budge!
Another nice thing is that it is made in Germany.

More reviews to come.......






No comments:

Post a Comment