Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blood is the New Black: Blind Bargain Bag! Men's Shirts! Aug 2013.

This is part of my earlier order from the website Blood is the New Black.
I had ordered 3 Blind Bargain bags and kind of got behind on my posting and taking pictures.
The bag I had ordered was the men's bag, as I like my shirts a bit bigger.
Also I found for the men's shirts I was more likely to get t-shirts and not tank tops of sleeveless items.
Now I do also like the sleeveless items I got in the women's bags- but was really in need to some new t-shirts!

These are the shirts I was sent in my Blind Bargain Bag:



By: Hannah Stouffer



This is one of my favorite shirts. I do not have any info on the title or when it was made/sold.
The print is a kind of forest scene and there is some kind of mythical looking animal hidden in the background.
The print is much more pale in person too and has a more pastel kind of look.



Jenny Mortsell: Lips


I really like this shirt design and was actually trying to decide if I wanted this top or now. 
It was not added to my order as I was trying to cut back and only buy 5 tops I wanted.
Happy I got this fun design!


Nylon magazine cover?


uessWho is this supposed to be? I have not read Nylon magazine in....forever!
The inside of the top says by Sterling Bartlett.
The sale tag for this top has the SKU for Urban Outfitters and $9.99. Guess this shirt was sent back as it did not come in a plastic bag.


CANARISE by JOHN MALTA

This is kind of a interesting top. Had to look up where CANARSIE is and it is in New York City.
Never been to that part of NY but from the looks of this shirt I guess they are like snakes (or is that dragons?) and have beer bottles....
Well......ok then.


And the last top..................


CHECK OUT MY BLOG by  KEATON HENSON

How fitting and funny. YES......check out my blog!
Hopefully my shirt pics have been fun to look and and that it makes you want to come back and check out my blog.
I am also decorating a couple of my shirts from an earlier post....so come back to check that out!





No comments:

Post a Comment