Tuesday, May 12, 2015

SPRING! is finally here! Great time for some new resolutions...

Hi all!
Spring is finally here and all the snow has melted in my city.
The trees and grass are green again, what better time to make some new spring resolutions.

My first resolution will be to post more on my blog. I have really slacked off on this for too many reasons to list.
I am going to aim for one post every two days.
Now I am not sure if I should keep my blog format the same- posting about cosmetics and some food posts.
Would a separate food blog be better?
I do have a ton of food related posts and it might make more sense to separate the two subjects.

Resolution #2 will be to get out more and enjoy all the local festivals Ottawa has to offer.
The tulip festival is on right now and there are tons of lovely tulips all over the city!


My indoor gardening!




I'll end my post with this lovely flower that I grew indoors this winter.
This was from a Amaryllis kit purchased from the grocery store! My plant got so tall and ended up being higher than my kitchen counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment