Monday, July 20, 2015

Topbox July 2015 contents and review!

Hope everyone is having a great summer and enjoying the warm weather!
I have not done any Topbox reviews lately as I had some computer issues (broken laptop) and some injuries too...
But I plan to catch up with my reviews eventually...

One small issue I have with Topbox is that I have been subscribing since the very first box and lately the items are quite repetitive. Mascara almost every month, nail polish, eye liner, Arden skincare (yet again...).
Now I do eventually use my samples,but lately could not use any eye products as I had a lot of contact lens problems. My eyes were super irritated and even the sun bothered me a lot.
I seem to be fine for now after not using anything at all in my eye area and use only single use eye drops,so it must be my allergies acting up...

Finally I will just get to the contents of my July 2015 Topbox..... 

JULY 2015 TOPBOX!
*BareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara: sample size 1.5ml $3.00/ full size 10ml $18.I do not use mascara every day, at most a couple times a week. Will try to use this soon...



*Blinc eyeliner: sample size 0.7g $3.25/ full size 6ml $26.
I like Blinc products and own their eyelash curler. I did not know they had a eyeliner,but have heard so much about their famous mascara-yet have never tried it.
This sounds really neat- a eyeliner that "peels off" with water and some pressure. I will try this soon...


*Elizabeth Arden Ceramides Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum: sample size 7 capsules $9/ full size 60 capsules $74.
This is a generous sample size and trial with a week's worth of capsules. I'm pretty sure I've tried these many times before and they seem decent. I already like a different product that comes in a similar format from another brand (a 10% vit C product).
But I will try this out for a week and report back...



*OFRA Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil: full size "sample" 1.13g $13.
This pencil looks like it will last me quite a long time. I naturally have very dark brows and do not really use anything on them. I will try and use this pencil a few times this week and see how that goes.



The total value of my samples this month was...........$26.25
That is good considering the cost of my box is
around $13.
As long as it is not pouring rain this week,I will use my samples and report back.


Topbox info card.


Did you receive a Topbox this month?
What did they send you?









No comments:

Post a Comment