Tuesday, April 3, 2018

OAT COUTURE , A New Hip Fancy Oatmeal spot on Bank St (Ottawa South). In Ottawa ,Menu and Prices.

Spring is finally here!
I have not been posting as much lately as quite a few things were occupying my time.
But now that there is so much going on around my neighborhood and Bank street,I am going to try and post as much as I can!

Earlier this week I saw that the renovations on the Oat Couture restaurant seemed done and there was people in there last week who seemed to be enjoying their food.
On Facebook I found out it was a "soft open" and was told they would have another soft open March 31 (it was a Saturday).
I happened to be in the area and they had a sign on the sidewalk saying they were giving out samples, but I got there at 2:30 PM and was told they did not have any food for sale or to try as they were closing at 3-but that they would be officially open for business April 2.

I did manage to get a photo of their menu that is on the wall in their store/restaurant and the food does look interesting.
Pretty much all the food they make is based on Canadian-grown oats and and (mostly) local ingredients.




OAT COUTURE MENU!
*click the photo see the whole menu.







Oat Couture is located at 1154 Bank St, right at the corner of Glen Avenue.I'm not sure what the hours for this cafe will be, but will report back as soon as I find out.

*If anyone has had the chance to try the menu, what did you order?
I would love to know, as everything looks so interesting and it is hard to decide what to try first!

Update: Their menu and prices are not online yet, so hopefully this will help you decide what to eat this week!!!




Still trying to figure out this photo editing,but did manage to make part of the menu easier to read...


Oat Couture menu their combinations.



No comments:

Post a Comment