Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Topbox December 2011 Edition!

My December Topbox was received just as I was going on holidays, so did not get around to posting about it.
So far I am still very pleased with the items that were sent and they are all things I have never tried!
There was two full size items in the "box" (more like a fancy mailing tube) and two decent sample size items.
Here is what I received in the December edition of Topbox- as far as I know everyone gets the same items.

*Cargo Cosmetics full size lipgloss with timestrip technology. (value $25)
-The insert on the box says it is the Blu_ray version, but my packaging does not say this.
Mine says "Classic lip gloss" and is the shade Luxor.
I have not tried it yet as I can not use any lip gloss for another week or two!

*Bella Pella glycerine soap in Marula and Neroli (full size 125 grams $7.95).
I have never heard of this brand before and was speaking to my mother about this company and it turns out she bought some gifts there this year and they also make a lovely bar to wash your dog apparently!
I have not yet tried the soap, but it will be the next one I open from my big collection!
The soap looks almost too pretty to use (I did say almost.....)

*Cover FX Skinprep primer (sample tube 7ml./.full size is 30ml $45)
-The primer went on very nicely and my makeup did look nicer and last longer than usual.
The price is ok compared to my usual primer (DHC velver skin coat costs $20 for 15ml).
I will most likely buy this once I run out of other primers.

*Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 gel (sample vial 5ml/full size 30ml $78).
This product is great for very dry winter skin and helps the skin retain moisture. Also makes lines look more filled in as the gel draws water to your skin.
This product is great, but on the high end of pricing for me right now. If you have the extra funds it is nice, but I am using a similar product from another brand that is just as good (or almost as good).

Overall very pleased with the items I received and will enjoy using them.
I also hope to stop by the Bella Pella store next time I am in Montreal!

Topbox.ca December selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment