Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Topbox.ca new beauty box service! November box!

I am quite a fan of these beauty box services where you receive some full size and sample items every month.
When I heard there was a new company starting up in Canada I had to sign up!
Topbox.ca is $10 a month and you get 4 or 5 deluxe samples or sometimes full size products.
So far I have gotten the November box and the December edition!
Since the company is quite new they have a limited sign up period and are not taking any new registrations for now, but from what I read you might be able to sign up in Febuary.

The items I received in my first Topbox were:

*Cake Velveteen hand cream in It's a Slice (full size 3.4oz) $18
-It is nice on the hands and a lovely orange vanilla cake batter type scent!

*Deborah Lippman nail laquer in Some Enchanted Evening (full size 15ml $20)
-I tried the polish by itself and it had a nice sparkly festive look. Would also look nice over another nail polish.

*Dr Brandt Time Arrest Eye serum (sample tube 2.5ml)
-This is a kind of eye gel/serum/light cream. It absorbs well and did not irritate my skin at all. My skin was moisturized well all day and it is winter here.
The full size is quite pricy at $85 for 15ml. If I was not on a budget and did not have some emergency home renovations,I would be tempted to buy this product.

*Stila: was supposed to get the lip glaze but they ran out and subsituted the tinted moisturizer.
It is a small tube of 5ml (I think). Haven't gotten around to trying it yet as I have so many face items open right now.

Overall I am very pleased with the Topbox service and plan to continue with it!

Topbox.ca November 2011 edition!

Also, almost forgot that there was a sample of the Benefit toner included as there was some shipping issues and it was to make up for that.
Have you signed up for Topox yet or any other of the beauty sample services in Canada?
If there are any special codes or offers I will be sure to post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment