Thursday, June 21, 2012

Topbox June 2012 contents and review!

Just received my June 2012 Topbox beauty subscription, and as usually another great set of samples!
This has to be one of my favorite sample subscrptions in Canada at the moment!
I have not had the chance to try anything yet,but will post the contents for now.

June 2012 Topbox contents:

* Get Creamed Body : Nacked Decadence Salon Hair wash. (60ml bottle, full size 240ml $22.00/ value $6.00).
I recently heard of this brand on a natural products website,but am not familiar with the brand at all.
The hair wash seems like it would be very gentle on all hair types. I will try it later today.

*Bread & Butter skincare face cleanser. (90ml tube, full size. only sells in 3pc kit for $35).
I have heard of this brand before,but never tried it.
It is nice to get full size products to try out. Would be nicer if you could just order the face wash separately from the other items,but still $35 is a good price for 3 skincare items.

*Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara (3.5ml tube, full size 7ml and $25).
I have not tried this yet- I have 3 mascaras open already!

*Pari Beauty Precious Glow :eye base and highlighter (4ml tube?, full size 10ml $15).
So far I like all the Pari Beauty products I've tried.
For an eye primer this does sound good. Usually I have a preferred eye primer that goes on clear and moisturizes (Mavala Eye Base).
But I am always curious to try new eye makeup products!
The applicator in the tube is like the "doe foot" kind of sponges that lip gloss containers usually have.
Applying this to my hand I expected more beige shimmer,but this blends in quite well and has a very subtle shimmer look!

As a bonus there was also two deluxe samples of drugstore items- Simple eye makeup remover and Garnier BB Cream x 3 sample packets.
I received the Simple eye makeup remover in my last Glossybox and did like the product- so do not mind another one!
The Garnier BB cream I am very curious to try and 3 sample packets is a good trial. I might be able to get more than one use out of each packet...so will have to see!

Overall impression of the June 2012 Topbox?

Quite pleased with the contents and look forwards to trying everything.
I will update this as I get around to trying all the samples!

Topbox June 2012 contents!
Bonus drugstore items!
Product info:
More product info:

No comments:

Post a Comment