Monday, September 27, 2010

My Pretty Pink Box August 2010 loot!

I received this box at the beginning of September and am overall pleased with the contents..exept for one sample that is (but more on that soon).
This was not my favorite box so far, the contents were allright and one sample I was hoping to try was unuseable.
Here is a list of what was received in the August 2010 MPBB:

*Cherry City Bath and Body perfume oil in Wattermellon (sample seems small,but the perfume oils are very concentrated and you need a very tiny amount).
*Mark Lipclick samples x3 single use cards
*Jesse's Girl Tatoo pen in Black (a liquid eye liner with a felt tip,nice quality. Pen is made in Belgium)
*Jesse's Girl Design Time eye shadow in Rip Tide (have not used yet, looks neat)
*The Body Needs: full size eye shadow in Belladonna, 6 sample baggies of mineral eye makeup,transparent finishing powder.

And now finally the sample that was unuseable for me was Cosminology Beam Me Off Acne Buster.
The sample packaging looked nice (it was a black zip top baggie, with a nice label stuck on).
Unfortunately there was a staple through part of the baggie and that might have let some air in and dried the single use pad.
The pad that was inside the sample baggie was quite dry and I was really unable to tell if the product would work for me. Hopefully Cosminology will improve this sample as the line looks like it is a good quality product.

Overall, I have to say I did like the samples in this month's box and did order the September version.
You can still order the September 2010 box at:

http://myprettypinkbox.com/order.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment